Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A little more on Sir Shits-a-Lot

First off, thanks to Mikey for his contribution to my earlier Ted Nugent post.

I also have to share these thoughts from Gordon at Alternate Brain:
I'm forced by way of disclaimer to say that I used to kind of like Ted Nugent. I knew he was a wingnut, but I liked his stand on the 2d Amendment and the fact that he eats what he kills. I don't do it myself, but I think hunting is fine.

That said, fuck him.
Newshounds has the story (via the Rutland Herald)of how Sir Shits-a-Lot repeatedly crapped himself to avoid service:
(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.
It's probably worth a quick review of what Herr Nugent said and did.

I concur: fuck him.

No comments: