Sunday, April 15, 2007

I am proud to be better than you.

Seriously, though, I don't know for sure if I'm better than you. I don't even know who you are, necessarily, since we are not speaking directly but across a void of time from when I post to when you read. Still, my point is that I am pretty freakin' smart, and I'm not going to be afraid to say so anymore. My inspiration for this, of course, came from something else I read on the internet, here. I went to a damn good law school and I don't think I'm too off base to say that it is better than Regent University School of Law. Supposedly, America reelected George W. Bush because he was the more appealing person with whom to have a beer. In 2007, could it not be fairly said that this is an unfathomably stupid way to choose a leader? First of all, the man says he doesn't drink; and second, what the hell would we talk about? I would much rather have a president who is smarter than me. He or she should be able to communicate, of course, but that whole intelligence thing is pretty damn important. Bill Clinton may have been something of a schmuck, but he's smart and has some hipness as well. My point is, I'm smart, and I'm proud, and I'm not going to let any mediocre conserfascists make me feel bad about it.

I'm pretty good-looking, too.

No comments: